Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Fault in Our Stars (by John Green)- Book Review


Brief Synopsis:
Hazel Grace Lancaster is a sixteen-year-old girl with terminal cancer. Pulled out of school at thirteen, she hardly ever socializes with anyone her age and spends most of her time alone in her room. After she is diagnosed with clinical depression, she is put in a support group for teens with cancer. There, she meets Augustus Waters, whom she soon falls for, and their lives have meaning again.

My Review:
This book is so amazing that I can hardly put it into my measly words. But as John Green's books have taught me, words can be the most beautiful things in the world. It is so heartwrenchingly beautiful and is the only book that has made me cry. But don't let that dicourage you; this book must be read by as many people as possible (even if you don't like reading) because it is just so brilliant.  So please, give this book a chance. I promise it will be time well-spent. 

My Rating: 10 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment