Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Where's My Water?

25 million, is that a big number to you? This game was app 25 million so it better be good because today is our first (and probably last) game review. Wanna know why? I will discuss why on Fridays live show and on Mondays blog post I will be putting those reasons to you guys and I hope for what anyone not at the live stream to share their thoughts.

Anyway, into the review. This is a simple game and all you do is dig through mud, collect rubber ducks and give croc the water so he can shower.

Pros: This is one of the simplest yet most addictive games i've ever played, it can be good to teach young people about problem solving as there are a few difficult levels, has a simple Ui and is cheap at 69p (99 cents).

Cons: This game is a bit too simplistic for my liking, most levels are easy, some people are complaining that there aren't enough levels, there's no storyline and to be honest I think this game is aimed at 5 year olds.

Overall this is a good game but not for yourself, this game is for your kids if they like this kind of thing but I think, even they might not like it.

George's Rating: 5/10
Justin's Rating: 6/10
Overall Rating: 11/20

1 comment:

  1. Loves this game. Hes been playing the free version and has begged for the upgrade. It is a great game that even i enjoy

    ReplyDelete