Thursday, March 8, 2012

Twilight (by Stephenie Meyer)- Book Review

Brief Synopsis- Bella Swan is a depressed teenager who moves to Forks, Washington to live with her dad.  When she starts school, she meets a mysterious guy named Edward Cullen.  They become intrigued by each other and Bella has some suspicions about him.  She soon discovers, that he is a sparkly, self-hating vampire who is in love with her and her alluring scent. (LOL)


My review- So, I'm reviewing Twilight.... but this won't be the same review that you have read from most teenage girls.  Okay so I'll admit it, I enjoy the Twilight story, and the movies are my guilty-pleasure but I have struggled through the series because it just goes on, and on with pointless little details.  I find them very boring at points, and it takes me months and months to finish them.  I think that people are very quick to judge Twilight, but I do agree that it is incredibly stupid at times.

My review- 4 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment